- 2012.5.29 The sixth edition of our newsletter is released.
- 2012.3.26 The fifth edition of our newsletter is released.
- 2012.1.10 The fourth edition of our newsletter is released.
- 2012.1.1 Happy new year!
- 2012.12.13 Reached 300 Likes on our Facebook fan page! Thank you very much!
- 2012.11.17 The feature article about Shichi-go-san (seven-five-three festival) is released.
- 2012.10.29 Recommended items updated.
- 2012.9.7 New Items uploaded.
- 2012.8.25 New Items uploaded.
- 2012.7.28 Latest newsletter is issued. Read back numbers here.
- 2012.7.11 Try our new iPhone and iPad application! Check out details here.
- 2012.7.04 Recommended items updated.
- 2012.5.20 Tsujikura online shop open.
Shop by Product Categories
The Japanese umbrella
A beautiful wagasa with Kyoto dyeing.For both the first time customers and long time wagasa lovers. Also reccommended for interior decolations.
Maigasa (parasol for dancing)
Colorful, small and light wagasa.Maigasa is used for the Japanese dance and folk songs.
Colorful, small and light Japanese parasols.We also produce top quality parasols made with washi paper and lace.
Majestic parasol that decolates Kyoto town.This big-sized parasol is used for the outside tea ceremonies and garden parties.
Umbrella Stand for display
Add Japanese flavor to your room.A stand for displaying wagasa and mai-higasa as interior decolations.
The Japanese lantern
Fundamental item for Japanese traditional festivals.Lanterns are also popular for shop displays and souvenirs. Variety of shape, size and messages available.
Akari of ISAMU NOGUCHI
Enjoy the beautiful Akari created through washi paper.Akari by Isamu Noguchi has been loved through the world. The unique shade suits any types of room.